Sunday, January 10, 2016

To Fly!

Guy in middle seat devouring his fingernails - endlessly. His knee 1/3 of the way into mine. 
Woman in front of me sharing her seat into my lap.
Guy behind me, foot in my back, talking, moving, pushing, incessantly.

Oh yes flying

People screaming into their cell phones tucked into their selfish spheres of cluelessness - oblivious. People lined up to get onto planes to no where while completely blocking hallways and not really caring, just as long as they get their carry-on into overhead compartments - first. 

Oh yes - flying  

Delays and glazed eyes. 
Bad air and soda. 
Airline reps and bulkhead stares.

How did something so cool become so painful? Really sort of dehumanizing.
A corollary to modern life?


Give me another option - I'm there.

No comments:

Post a Comment