Sunday, November 27, 2022

Mick and Me

Crazy dreams last night very vivid - crawling around underground in the ruins on Montserrat with Mick Jagger with him asking me for my opinion on painting the walls - giving me sample paint cards - 4 of them. I chose gray-white - not even a color.

By the way, Mick is in great shape, in case you were wondering, better than me - crawling at least twice as fast as I was, even stopping to ask if I was ok.

This after he had picked me up at random on a country road on a tiny motor scooter and took me to this bizaare bar, restaurant, Im not sure what. Polo grounds? Tiny restroom about the size of a closet with pee draining down the wall from another restroom above me I supposed, wasn't that special I remember thinking.

Most of the place was closed, there was one small outdoor bar open where I was ignored by a snob bartender, finally got a draft beer from another. Went to find Mick, found him in a really nice black suit sitting in court. His attorney was about to make a summation argument but he had this entire production device strapped onto his neck behind his ears with dramatic music and script prompts.

Mick was nice enough but definately had a secret, and oozed self confidence even in court. I asked him if he wanted a drink, and he said not right now, the court thing and all.

It ended with me catching myself crawling/falling out of bed. 

All of this and Im not even a fan really. 

No comments:

Post a Comment