Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Go Ban Yourselves

Whatever happened to sticks and stones will break your bones but names will never hurt you?
My god America - grow up.
I could give a rats patoot if some team owner is a racist in private.
I could care less if a president lies about an affair.
My wife is Jewish - I don't care if some country bumpkin fool gets on national TV and pronounces his hatred of Jews.
Who cares?

Oh the outrage, the indignation, the fuss - for days and days.
Banned for life. Impeached. Shunned.
How dare they?

Here's what I say to you - blah, blah, blah.

There are a lot of people who aren't going to like you, treat you fairly, or act with the purity and to the standard you feel they should. As long as they are not acting on their words, or what they do causes real harm, who cares?

And what about you?

Millions starve in a world of plenty while you ignore them, too busy whining about the latest name caller. Hundreds of thousands are murdered in unnecessary wars you are hardly aware of - you too distracted by some player lying about oral sex.

Why don't you take a good look at yourselves

Is it possible to ban yourselves?


No comments:

Post a Comment