Sunday, March 14, 2010

MIA - Osama Bin Laden

What has happened to Osama Bin Laden and why do we as a country not seem to care? What really amazes me is why the Fox news pundits seemingly stopped caring about him about the same time Bush was quoted as saying " I don't know where he is, I really don't spend that much time thinking about him." The man behind 911, the mass murderer and terrorist. I mean right wing ideological nut jobs you would think would be consumed with finding this guy and bringing him in DEAD OR ALIVE. And yet - "I don't know where he is, I really don't spend that much time thinking about him???

How do the thousands of families of 911 feel about that and why do we never hear from them? The war in Iraq was bizarre enough - this blows my mind. Its as if the Sherrif of LA county said after a manhunt - I don't know where Charlie Manson is, you know I just don't spend that much time thinking about him, in the days following the Sharon Tate murders - and the press and American people just go along with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment